Monday, October 4, 2010

MY DREAM

In this hustle and bustle,

In my world of tussle,

Still beauty of my homeland,

Stands as beautiful as beauty itself,

The raised mountains,

The green plains,

The shining glaciers,

Waters clear like mirrors,

Day starts with the piety of devotion,

Almighty showering pure dew drops,

Each petal and flower in ablution,

Where commitment is honoured

With guests we are pleasured

Love is our style

Sorrows and joys are shared

Where just dreamt is peace!

Day and night keeps no barriers

With the open ones and with the closed ones

Dreamt is only peace

Rich and poor dream a common dream

But to them comes the same night

Where also dreamt is only peace!

I too see a dream

Where I see no hopeless mother

Standing on the desolate land

I hear no cries and see no tears

I look in to the eyes of a hopeful bride

For the arrival of her coming groom.

In the severance of his son

I see no father in destitution

No person entangled in the tangles of agony

No person lost in his undecided destiny

No bud trampled before its bloom

I see a blessed sister

Blessed with her brothers blessings

I see no orphaned sibling

I see no gloom of widows

I hear no bang on the street

My people smile with a hearty smile

My people dressed in the dresses of peace

My people secure in the security of peace

My people dressed in white and blue

Where fragrance of dignified peace blooms

No farms under destruction

No homes ablaze in encounter

Colours of calmness scattered there

With no presence of reds and blacks

As red haunts me now

Won't you ask me why?

Or here also people like me are stoned?

The hearts have stoned now

With those dreadful bloodshed sights

In this valley of my illusion

Yes this world of my dreams

I dare to dream peace

You all pray for my dream to come true

It is Ghazal's belief dreams are dreamt to come true!

No comments: